With Shiba Inu’s 50,000,000% price increase in the last year acting as a reminder of the potential profitability of these internet trend-inspired coins, the idea of meme coins has grown to become one of the most discussed investment prospects in the cryptocurrency sector.
And while it’s difficult to deny the enormous upside potential of meme coins and their mascots’ apparent innocence, it’s vital to keep in mind that investing in meme coins is a very dangerous endeavor that frequently leads to enormous losses due to fraud, hacking, and exploitation. In addition, there are risks associated with joining the bandwagon out of a sense of not wanting to miss out and seeing your new investment tank as the meme mob goes on to other bright goods.
How to Invest in Meme Coins Securely?
Currently, there are over 250 meme currencies competing for cryptocurrency investors’ attention. among which one hundred have the term “inu” in their names. The bulk of cryptocurrencies inspired by memes is essentially scam initiatives meant to profit from the expanding meme coin craze, even though many of them may appear to be legitimate. By making sure that the project is not vulnerable to rug pull scams, you may lower the dangers.
For those who are not familiar with the phrase, a rug pull is when the development teams sell out all of their coins all of a sudden after raising the price. When the value of that coin suddenly drops to zero, investors are the ones who get the short end of the stick and are left penniless. Two of the most recent examples of meme coins that allegedly resulted in a rug pull are squid tokens and snow dog.
Here are Five Reasons why Tora Inu is Secure For Investment
- Play-to-Earn Platform: Tora Inu will launch its play-to-earn (P2E) platform and immediately go up against Floki. Users of the P2E game will be able to gain TORA tokens while playing. Users must buy an NFT, which gradually levels up as players engage in combat with one another or the environment. Additionally, customers receive incentives following every in-game triumph, so there is no delay in receiving money.
- Audited Deflationary Token: The Tora Inu blockchain has a burn and redistributes mechanism that will increase its value as the ecosystem grows more well-known. A little portion of each transaction is burned in the deflationary mechanism, which will cause it to defeat FlokiInu in 2023. The token becomes more valuable as its demand rises and its supply declines at the same time.
- Marketing Powerhouse: The Tora Inu team has extensive expertise working on social media marketing campaigns on sites like Twitter, Reddit, and Telegram. The initiative already had more than 16,000 Twitter followers before it ever started. To reach the levels that Dogecoin and Shiba Inu were able to, meme coins often need a sizable community and significant buying pressure.
- Capitalist Venture: It’s significant to emphasize that the project is not supported by venture funding. Tora Inu is a grassroots initiative that was created from the ground up with no venture capital funding. The project didn’t have a private sale, whitelist sale, or seed sale. Instead, TORA’s token sale was completely open to the public, something that hardly occurs in the meme coin industry.
- Astronaut-Incubated Presale:The public can currently participate in the presale, which uses an incremental price increase strategy. The presale’s first round offers the cheapest chance to purchase tokens, with the price rising gradually in each succeeding phase. Astronaut Launchpad, the safest launchpad on BSC, incubated Tora Inu and created their presale contracts.
Disclaimer: This is a press release post. Coinpedia does not endorse or is responsible for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.